Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

Using MapMan

PhD Candidate

PhD Candidate
Answer
5/26/13 5:49 AM
Hi,

I’m a PhD student and could really use some help. I'm trying to finish my dissertation and believe my survey might be of interest to members. I will send a copy of my findings to anyone interested.

Thanks for your time,

James Zinnel

Title: Genomic Data File Format Standardization Survey
Researcher: James Zinnel
Supervisor: Rick Livingood
Institution: Capella University
Participants: Genomic & Bioinformatics Professionals (USA based researchers at least 18 years of age)
Intention: Survey attitudes of possible MAQC file format recommendations

Link to survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/genomic_survey

RE: PhD Candidate
Answer
5/22/23 2:39 PM as a reply to James Munro Zinnel.
I would be interested in taking part in your survey and contributing to your research.

However, before proceeding, I have a couple of questions. Could you please provide more details about the objectives and expected outcomes of your survey? Understanding the purpose and potential implications of the research will help me provide a more informed response.

Additionally, I would like to know more about the confidentiality and privacy measures you have implemented to ensure the security of participants' data. Data protection is of utmost importance, especially when dealing with sensitive genomic information.

Once I have these clarifications, I would be more than willing to participate in your survey. Please feel free to share any additional information or instructions that would assist me in providing accurate and valuable feedback.

Best of luck with your dissertation, and I look forward to contributing to your research.

Free Thesis Statement Generator
Twitter
Telegram

RE: PhD Candidate
Answer
11/10/23 4:11 PM as a reply to James Munro Zinnel.
Prioritize safety by researching the online store's legitimacy. Scrutinize payment methods and look for customer reviews. Vigilance is key; if a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. Stay informed to safeguard against potential Avoiding Online Shopping Scams.