Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

Using MapMan

chromosome mapping

chromosome mapping
Answer
4/6/12 8:01 PM
Hi,
first of all thank you for mapman, i just discovered it but it proves to be extremely useful for my data.
I'm working with medicago RNA-seq log2 data and I'd like to map the expressed transcript in chromosomes, but i cannot autogenerate the chromosome mapping file succesfully. I tried to opend the medicago 3.5 mapping file that i downloaded from mapman store but it doesn't work. How can i manage to do this?

Thanks a lot

best regards

Mattia

RE: chromosome mapping
Answer
4/10/12 1:35 PM as a reply to Mattia Donà.
Hi Matti,

if you have successfully mapped your RNASeq data to the 3.5 release of the genome I could generate a mapping file with the the information for the chromosomal view. Did you have results for overview pathways like the metabolism?
If it works on the pathways I can try to add the chromosomal information to the mapping file.

Cheers

Axel

RE: chromosome mapping
Answer
4/11/12 11:44 AM as a reply to Axel Nagel.
Yes sir, I have no problem in making pathways mapping my data, it works fine. The 3.5 release of the genome mapping is working.

Thank you very much for your patience!

Mattia