Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

Using MapMan

Opportunities for international business

Hello everyone! I am interested in exploring Sharjah Airport International Free Zone to register my international business. Can anyone share information about the benefits of this zone and what services it provides for international companies?

RE: Opportunities for international business
Answer
1/28/24 10:04 PM as a reply to Sku Mamarika Tufik.
Hello, I recommend the article https://emirabiz.com/sharjah-airport-international-freezone/ about sharjah freezone. Sharjah Airport International Free Zone provides a wide range of benefits for international businesses, including 100% foreign ownership, tax incentives, easy registration procedures and access to state-of-the-art infrastructure. It also provides various support services including office space, warehouses, logistics services and technical support.

RE: Opportunities for international business
Answer
1/29/24 8:34 PM as a reply to Sku Mamarika Tufik.
Greetings everyone!!! I have owned an international business registered in Sharjah Airport International Free Zone for several years now, and I can say that it is one of the best places for international business development. The strategic location, high level of service and easy working conditions make this zone attractive for international companies.