Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

MapMan

I am looking for a platform that provides the ability to generate visual re

Greetings, I have been analyzing and monitoring breaches in various fields for a long time and I need to find a reliable and efficient resource that provides a comprehensive solution for this task. I am looking for a platform that not only detects breaches, but also provides the ability to generate visual reports based on their frequency and size.

RE: I am looking for a platform that provides the ability to generate visua
Answer
11/14/23 2:49 PM as a reply to petr derbikov derbikov.
Glad you're doing some offense analysis and monitoring. Checked out this resource https://pricer24.com/minimum-advertised-price-monitoring-software/ and it seems pretty promising for your needs. It offers a complete solution, including breach detection and the ability to generate visual reports based on frequency and size. This is certainly handy for data analysis and visualization. Also, it is important that the resource is reliable and this site, provides such a guarantee.

RE: I am looking for a platform that provides the ability to generate visua
Answer
11/14/23 6:16 PM as a reply to yihiyi3974 yihiyi3974 yihiyi3974.
This site has a very good tool that helped our company in this situation!