Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

MapMan

I'm looking for quality photos

I'm looking for quality photos
Answer
10/31/23 1:53 PM
Hi everyone!!! I'm looking for quality photos to use in my news article projects. Maybe you have some recommendations for sites with photo collections on different topics? What would you be able to recommend?

RE: I'm looking for quality photos
Answer
10/31/23 10:16 PM as a reply to Eva Reed.
Greetings. I too work on projects where having access to a variety of photos is important. However, I recently discovered https://depositphotos.com/editorial-photography.html . They offer a huge selection of photos on a variety of topics, including news and editorial photography. What's particularly handy is that they provide photos licensed for editorial use, which is perfect for news projects. Depositphotos pricing depends on which plan you choose. They have several options including purchasing individual photos and subscriptions.

RE: I'm looking for quality photos
Answer
11/8/23 10:55 AM as a reply to Eva Reed.
Usually, photo stocks provide photos in different resolutions, including high resolution for print and low resolution for web. You can choose the appropriate resolution when you make your purchase. Most photos are of high quality, but it is always a good idea to look carefully at previews and read reviews of a particular photo.