Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

Using MapMan

What are topiary sculptures?

What are topiary sculptures?
Answer
10/24/23 3:48 PM
Hi, everyone! I've heard the term "topiary sculptures" a few times lately, but I'm not quite sure what it means. Can someone explain what topiary sculptures are?

RE: What are topiary sculptures?
Answer
10/24/23 7:48 PM as a reply to Ann Kris Poll.
Of course! Topiary sculptures are a form of art and gardening that involves shaping and trimming living plants, usually shrubs or trees, into intricate and decorative shapes (bacho.world). These can be geometric designs, animals, or even more complex forms like people, objects, or symbols. It's like sculpting with living plants.

Answer
10/24/23 10:28 PM as a reply to Ann Kris Poll.
Hi there. To create topiary sculptures, gardeners or artists carefully trim and train the plants over time. Commonly used plants for topiary include boxwood, yew, and holly due to their flexibility and dense foliage.

Answer
12/20/23 3:56 AM as a reply to Ann Kris Poll.
The art of topiary involves shaping plants into various forms, such as animals, geometric shapes, mapquest driving directions, or even intricate designs.

Answer
1/2/24 8:15 AM as a reply to Ann Kris Poll.
Topiary Sculptures are not static artworks. They change with the seasons, grow over time, build now gg and require ongoing maintenance to keep their shape.

Answer
1/10/24 11:21 AM as a reply to Ann Kris Poll.
This is a really helpful post. I'm grateful that you shared it with everyone.
quordle today

Answer
1/25/24 9:31 AM as a reply to Ann Kris Poll.
Plants are shaped into a retro bowl variety of forms, including animals and geometric shapes, in the art of topiary.