Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

Robin
Answer
4/8/11 10:31 PM
I have an agilent array but when I try to import the data I'm getting the following error "The layout you've entered is not fitting to the number of data rows in the input! Please correct the layout and try again". I'm not sure what correction are needed.

RE: Robin
Answer
4/11/11 9:27 AM as a reply to Michael Campbell.
Dear Michael,

the error message that Robin issues indicates that the chip layout you've entered is not matching
the number of data rows given in the input files. For example, when analysing data recorded on
a chip with a layout of 4 x 12 grid block and 10 x 10 rows and columns of oligos per block, the files
need to contain 12 * 4 * 10 * 10 = 4800 data rows. If they don't, Robin will issue the error message.

That being said, things are a bit different with AGILENT data, since the AGILENT software sometimes
filters the output data depending on different settings. The result of this filtering is missing lines in the
output data files. Current Robin versions, though, are aware of this problem and will try to pad out the
files if the user specifies that the import data is AGILENT. Which version of Robin are you running?

In case it is older than 1.1.7 you should update your installation to the current version which should
be able to automatically fix the problem by padding the input data. If the problem persists do not hesitate
to ask again.

Hope this helps,
bests,
Marc