Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

Using MapMan

Robin- problem with quality check

Robin- problem with quality check
Answer
12/8/10 8:19 PM
Hi,

I recently installed Robin on Macbook pro -intel i7. while running robin with affy platform, the step at quality check is returning the following error.

java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "/Users/marc/Development/workspace/Robin_CURRENT/installers/installer-packages/macosx/app_snow_leopard/Robin.app/Contents/Resources/Java/R/bin/R": error=2, No such file or directory.

Java on my mac is working fine as other java apps are working.

I worked with robin on windows. it worked fine.

please help me out in this.

thank you.

Ghana Shyam Challa

RE: Robin- problem with quality check
Answer
12/9/10 10:04 AM as a reply to Ghana Shyam Challa.
Dear Ghana Shyam Challa,

thanks for making me aware of this problem. The current DMG files for Robin seem to contain
a test configuration file that did not get deleted on your system. I will fix this problem and provide
new DMGs ASAP. To fix the problem on your MacBook, please run the following command in
the Terminal:

for robin in `mdfind Robin.app | grep "Robin.app"`; do rm $robin/Contents/Resources/Java/robin.conf; done

This should delete the misconfigured config file and Robin will create a new one the next time you start
it. In case the problem persists please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best greetings,
Marc

Answer
12/9/10 10:03 AM as a reply to Marc Lohse.
new packages were uploaded

Answer
12/9/10 4:15 PM as a reply to Marc Lohse.
Thank you very much Marc.

Regards

Challa Ghana Shyam