Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

MapMan Bugs

Scaling of svg images doesn't work

Scaling of svg images doesn't work
Answer
10/19/10 4:28 PM
Overlay is displayed in the proper resolution but the svg is displayed in its original resolution (at least it is tiny)

RE: Scaling of svg images doesn't work
Answer
10/19/10 4:31 PM as a reply to Björn Usadel.
It only works if the size inside the svg is specified in px AND a viewbox is given

Answer
11/9/23 8:48 PM as a reply to Björn Usadel.
In fact, many designers have repeatedly asked me how to improve my qualification. I have already passed this way so I can confidently give my recommendations and hope that you will need them. First of all you need to go to this Depositphotos blog and then you will not have problems with learning design, read, study and go. Good luck.

Answer
12/28/23 10:51 AM as a reply to Björn Usadel.
Scaling SVG images requires precision. Confirm the viewBox attribute is set accurately to define the coordinate system. Use vector-based paths for scalability, avoiding pixel-based units. Employ stream xfinity CSS for size adjustments and aspect ratio preservation. Ensuring proper SVG structure and understanding these nuances guarantees successful and seamless image scaling in web development.

Answer
1/9/24 6:29 AM as a reply to Björn Usadel.
Drift Boss Games immerse players in the world of high-speed drifting, where they can showcase their skills and compete against other virtual racers.