Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

Using MapMan

Robin use for Nimblegen expression array

Robin use for Nimblegen expression array
robin use for nimblegen arrays
Answer
9/20/10 12:39 AM
Hi,

I am currently using Robin on Windows 7 system. I have Java version 6.0.14. Since I am beginner for Robin applications, at the beginning, I tried using Populus Affymatrix arrays of one of my previous experiments. With affy arrays, it works great. The Robin software is really user friendly and I really appreciate all the authors (Lohse et al., 2010) for this development.

Now, I am using Nimblegen arrays. These arrays are scanned using NimbleScan software. I guess, the file format of Nimblegen (.pair file) is different than affy .cel files. I can open these.pair files in txt format. I am trying to use " generic tabular" data type for this data for the input of my experiment.

It gives an error " The layout you've entered is not fitting to the number of data rows in the input! Please check the layout".
In this .pair file, the maximum row data has 389303 rows and 11 columns. I would really appreciate, if I get some suggestions. I can send you the .pair file incase if you want to see the format.

Thanks

Dhiraj