Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

Using MapMan

Import Agilent array data

Import Agilent array data
Answer
8/11/10 8:29 AM
Hi,
I am trying to import my Agilent array data into Robin version 1.1.5. After I clicked the next button in quality check tool screen, the below error message appeared.

[1] "C" Error in readGenericHeader(fullname, columns = columns, sep = sep) : Specified column headings not found in file Calls: read.maimages -> switch -> readGenericHeader Execution halted

How can I solve this out? Actually, I tried with the same data set in the older version of Robin. This problem did not occur. However, I found other problem after running quality check. That is why I reinstalled the latest version of Robin.

Could you help me please? Thank you very much.

RE: Import Agilent array data
Answer
9/10/10 5:31 PM as a reply to Supaart Sirikantaramas.
Hi,

I'm very interested in using Robin for analysing my Agilent data (44k arrays). Unfortunately I seem to have the same problem as was described by Supaart Sirikantaramas.
If I skip the quality check tools, the error message appears after the experiment design screen.
Please let me know, if a solution to this problem has been found in the meantime.

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Rhoda

RE: Import Agilent array data
Answer
9/15/10 1:17 PM as a reply to Rhoda Delventhal.
Sorry for the late reply Marc is currently on paternity leave
I will have a look into this, Agilent arrays can sometimes be a bit tricky
Could you potentially send us some sample files, so we can have a look into it?

Cheers,
björn