Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

Using MapMan

mapman identifier

mapman identifier
Answer
10/1/22 8:09 PM
Hi to all,
I am using Map-Man for analyzing my proteomic data (LC-MS data of Daucus carrota). The results of my LC-MS project is as an excel sheet getting from a proteome discover software, and the database used for identifying the peptides was UniProt).
For using Map-Man mapping and pathways, first I should determine specific bin-codes to my peptides, but since the peptides' ID of my data is different from the ID of mapping file of mapman, I dont know how I can convert my ID to the one that mapman used.

If you want to suggest me ID convertor of uniprot, I should say, I tried several times but since I dont know WHAT IS THE NAME OF MAPMAN ID, I wasn't successful to convert IDs.
could you please help me?
The IDs were used by MapMan mapping file is something like this: kzn11536
What kind of ID is that (according to uniprot retrieve ID mapping).

Thanksemoticon

RE: mapman identifier
Answer
6/26/23 8:41 PM as a reply to Zahra Mirzahosseini.
Enhance your writing with Writepaperforforme. Our platform provides expert assistance, valuable resources, and practical tips to support your academic journey.