Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

Using MapMan

not matching pathways and tables

not matching pathways and tables
Answer
1/2/21 2:18 AM
Hi
I am using MapMan 3.6.0RC1 to get the diagrams for each pathway, but once I click on each box to see the detail, the information in the below table doesn't mach with the boxes. anybody knows the reason?
you can see in the attached word file, I've selected glutaredoxin but the table shows the information about cell wall. only those pathway that start with X4 shows the detail correctly. but the problem is, all pathways are not available in the form of X4, just a few of them have X4. could you help me how I can get the other overview pathways in the form of X4?
hope somebody helps me in this regard as I need it urgently.emoticon
thank you all

Attachments:

RE: not matching pathways and tables
Answer
12/31/20 11:42 AM as a reply to marzieh davoudi.
Dear marzieh
this is unfortununately like this - you need either old mapping files with old pathways or new X4 ones with an X4 mapping.
We are adding X4 mappings slowly for everything if it is very urgent we could also prepone a pathway
Best
björn

RE: not matching pathways and tables
Answer
1/4/21 1:43 AM as a reply to Björn Usadel.
Björn Usadel:
Dear marzieh
this is unfortununately like this - you need either old mapping files with old pathways or new X4 ones with an X4 mapping.
We are adding X4 mappings slowly for everything if it is very urgent we could also prepone a pathway
Best
björn

thank you for replying me and HAPPY NEW YEAR
actually I am writing my paper based on these diagrams and pathways. it would be great if I can get the biotic/abiotic stress pathway (X4). cellular responses overview and also regultion overview are very useful to classify the transription factors. Hope I can have your help to get the pathways as it is really urgent.
regards
davoudi