Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

MapMan Features

Glycine max data

Glycine max data
glycine max mapping file of soybean differential gene expression
Answer
11/24/16 5:20 PM
Dear MapMan Team,

I am working on a non-model organism and I would like to use MapMan to investigate metabolic pathway in which my differential genes are involved.
The closest reference genome for my species is Glycine max, so I blasted my genes against G. max 275. However it is not the one available in MapMan (G.max 275 is significantly better than the previous one). Is it possible for you to update the database with G. max 275 ? if not, is there a way to work around this problem ?

Thank you in advance,

J. Keller

RE: Glycine max data
Answer
11/17/23 7:09 PM as a reply to Jean Keller.
At WritePaperFor.me, the pay-for-essays section reflects their commitment to academic excellence. Visit the site for unparalleled business-oriented essay writing solutions. Expertly crafted papers and a seamless user experience make visit business writepaperfor.me/pay-for-essays a go-to resource for academic success.

shz
Answer
12/1/23 2:10 PM as a reply to davies0miller davies0miller davies0miller.
Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up! Direct to film

RE: shz
Answer
12/25/23 12:38 PM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks Peacock Premium Free Trial

Answer
12/25/23 12:41 PM as a reply to jame stone 122.
This was among the best posts and episode from your team it let me learn many new things. Peacock Free Trial

Answer
12/25/23 12:42 PM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks Peacock Premium

Answer
12/25/23 12:44 PM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Liv Pure Reviews

Answer
12/25/23 12:45 PM as a reply to jame stone 122.
This was among the best posts and episode from your team it let me learn many new things. Liv Pure

Answer
12/25/23 12:46 PM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks Watch Super Bowl 2024 on Paramount+

Answer
12/25/23 12:48 PM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place Super Bowl 2024 Paramount Plus

Answer
12/25/23 12:49 PM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Watch Super Bowl LVIII

Answer
12/25/23 12:50 PM as a reply to jame stone 122.
If it's not too much trouble share more like that. Paramount Plus free trial

Answer
12/25/23 12:54 PM as a reply to jame stone 122.
The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article. Hero Instinct

Answer
12/25/23 12:55 PM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to explore and compose so well. I am exceptionally awed with your vision and knowledge. Peacock Promo Code

Answer
12/25/23 12:56 PM as a reply to jame stone 122.
This is a fantastic website , thanks for sharing. Peacock TV Codes

Answer
12/31/23 10:15 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks Jump Street

Answer
12/31/23 10:17 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. YouTube TV Free Trial

Answer
12/31/23 10:19 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Paramount Plus Free Trial

Answer
12/31/23 10:20 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
This was among the best posts and episode from your team it let me learn many new things. Disney Plus Free Trial

Answer
12/31/23 10:21 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks FuboTV Free Trial

Answer
12/31/23 10:23 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Sling TV free trial

Answer
12/31/23 10:24 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
If it's not too much trouble share more like that. ProDentim Reviews

Answer
12/31/23 10:25 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks Alpha Tonic Reviews

Answer
12/31/23 10:26 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place Fitspresso Reviews

Answer
12/31/23 10:28 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
This was among the best posts and episode from your team it let me learn many new things. Elizabeth Moss Art

Answer
1/3/24 10:41 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks Discovery Plus Free Trial

Answer
1/3/24 10:43 AM as a reply to davies0miller davies0miller davies0miller.
This was among the best posts and episode from your team it let me learn many new things. Astro Triggers

Answer
1/3/24 10:44 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks Tube Mastery And Monetization 3.0

Answer
1/3/24 10:45 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
This was among the best posts and episode from your team it let me learn many new things. Peacock First Responder Discount

Answer
1/3/24 11:52 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks Puravive Reviews

Answer
1/3/24 11:53 AM as a reply to Jean Keller.
I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Puravive

Answer
1/3/24 11:54 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article. Ikaria Juice Reviews

Answer
1/3/24 11:56 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
If it's not too much trouble share more like that. Obsession Method Review

Answer
1/3/24 11:56 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person MAX free trial

Answer
1/3/24 11:57 AM as a reply to jame stone 122.
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place FuboTV Free Trial