Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

MapMan Features

Potato Mapping file for chromosomal view and data export

Hi,
I am using MapMan to display RNAseq data and so far I m using only the basic features of MapMan. I just have WT and mutant data set and I m wondering if I can use other features of MapMan. The current potato mapping file Stub_PGSC_DM_v3.4 in Mapman dont have chromosome information so chromosome view feature can not be used. It will be helpful to have chromosomal information in Stub_PGSC_DM_v3.4 file.
Another question, within one diagram displayed , how to import entire data in excel format. I could not find such option and exported all data for different BINs one by one. It would be very helpful to be able to export all BINs together.

RE: Potato Mapping file for chromosomal view and data export
Resposta
03/08/12 11:12 em resposta a Sukhwinder Singh Aulakh.
Dear Sukhwinder Singh Aulakh,

concerning your first issue - the genome coordinates - i will include them in the mapping file to enable the
chromosomal view feature in MapMan for potato and provide the new mapping version via the MapManStore.

To answer your second question it would be nice if you could be a bit more specific. From which display
exactly would you like to export the data? I guess you would like to export the contents of the Info Table
that is displayed below a pathway when selecting a specific Bin on that pathway?

Best greetings,
Marc

Resposta
02/02/15 21:30 em resposta a Marc Lohse.
I am using MapMan for Metabolism overview of all genes in Medicago truncatula.

I also have the same question to be able "to export the contents of the Info Table that is displayed below a pathway when selecting a specific Bin on that pathway?" I could not find any option to export the contents of the info Table for all the bins together, (there is only option to export the data for different BINs one by one). "It would be very helpful to be able to export all BINs together".

Another question please, Where can I find the MapMan ID for all the Medicago genes, because only a fraction of the Medicago genes are being mapped into the MapMan, most of the genes do not appear in any bin? How can we improve mapping/representation of the maximum genes in MapMan bins.

Thank you very much.

Resposta
13/09/16 04:32 em resposta a Marc Lohse.
Hi,
I am still looking for answer of my 2nd question.
How to export excel data of all BINs of a pathway in one go? Currently, I have to export data for each BIN one by one which takes lot of time.
Thanks