Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

MapMan Features

Data Presentation

Data Presentation
Resposta
20/12/05 19:16
Hello,

I just started version 1.7.0 and love it.

We are integrating multiple layers of data (e.g. arrays, real-time, metabolic and enzymatic) and I would like to present them differently. For example, expression could all be squares while metabolites are in triangles. Or maybe there is a better way? You probably have this feature and I am missing it - not sure - and I am using a Mac.

Thanks,

Re: Data Presentation
Resposta
21/12/05 09:51 em resposta a Dear 7wd.
Hi,

we havn't integrated that into the application yet. We have already looked into it and might integrate it soon.
As the type of feature is available from within the mapping we can visualize that accordingly.

axel

Resposta
03/01/06 06:51 em resposta a Dear 7wd.
As end of last year we have a test version which utilizes shapes for different types of data. The type to display is derived from the mapping file which holds the type of data. Alternatively the type can be specified within the data file itself which overwrites the type given from the mapping if present.

Resposta
03/01/06 12:55 em resposta a Dear 7wd.
Thanks Axel,

I tried that feature in 1.7 and didn't get it to work. Is it something you will make available in the next release?

Resposta
03/01/06 14:00 em resposta a Dear 7wd.
This will be available in the next release which should be there by the end of janauary (maybe two weeks if testing goes without trouble). We still have to incorporate options for the user to select their favourite symbols.

Resposta
31/01/06 09:16 em resposta a Dear 7wd.
Feature is now implemented and released as part of MapMan 1.8.0 released on Jan, 30th 2006