Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

MapMan Features

include subfolders

include subfolders
Resposta
05/04/06 08:40
Hi,

would it be possible to include a subfolder structure for the pathways and mappings ?

Cheers
Oliver

Re: include subfolders
Resposta
05/04/06 10:12 em resposta a Oliver Berkowitz.
Hi,

actually we are just working on a subfolder structure for the pathways. We will then also put some kind of organisation into them.

We already have something working, but some problems were introduced, e.g. what happens if you put a pathway into the folder tomato->primary metabolism and a copy into arabidopsis->primary metabolism and change the Arabidopsis one. (Should the tomato one stay untouched or be modfied by that)
But now think we have a solution for that. We think now that we will make a deep copy on the filesystem level and allow pathway copies to be independent of each other.
I hope this will best suit your needs ?

Axel correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers,
Björn

Re: include subfolders
Resposta
05/04/06 10:16 em resposta a Oliver Berkowitz.
This is currently under way. We already have implemented subfolders for the pathways wich. Additionally we have already implemented drag and drop.
Regarding the mappings we are in the process off adding information about species and identifiers used. The mapping files will than be automatically organized by species and supported identifiers(e.g. agi, affy_chipxxx)

This features are due to be released next month (maybe earlier).