Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

Using MapMan

Exporting interactive views from MapMan

Is there an export mechanism whereby I could save the results of "Show Pathway" such that the person viewing it doesn't need MapMan. Ideal outputs would be something like .svg or flash. Alternatively, is it possible to export the raw data somehow, so I could write a script to generate the svg?

RE: Exporting interactive views from MapMan
答え
11/07/20 10:39 James G Dominyへのコメント
Hi James,

you can export the pathway selected visualization by clicking "File"->"Export as image". This will open a
dialog box that allows you to choose the output format and size/resolution of the image. Unfortunately SVG
or flash are not supported yet (the actual choice of formats depends a bit on your local java platform installation -
on my mac i see png, bmp, gif and jpg). If the underlying pathway image is a SVG (like e.g. the Metabolism_overview
pathway map), the scaling of the output image will be lossless and you will get a high quality raster image.

I hope this helps.

cheers,
Marc

RE: Exporting interactive views from MapMan
答え
11/09/12 3:38 Marc Lohseへのコメント
I might still have some old perl code somewhere that does this or parts thereof. If you can wait I wanted to develop this further in the future.

Best Wishes,
Björn