Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

MapMan Bugs

Conflicting MapCave bins <> binnames

Conflicting MapCave bins <> binnames
mapping database mapcave data set
Válasz
2014.10.14. 14:17
Hi there,

I'm programmatically processing data from MapCave and found what appears to be a data inconsistency when searching at4g02580, at4g21490 against TAIR10:

bincode    binname                                                                               description     gene
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#9.1.2     mitochondrial electron transport / ATP synthesis.NADH-DH.localisation not clear       no description  at4g02580
#9.2.1.2   mitochondrial electron transport / ATP synthesis.NADH-DH.type II.external             no description  at4g21490

First line assigns bin #9.1 to "mitochondrial electron transport / ATP synthesis.NADH-DH" but the second line assigns bin #9.2 to the same name. Is this intentional?

To me it looks like the codes for the the second result are in incorrect order and should be #9.1.2.2..?

Thanks for your help,
Josua

RE: Conflicting MapCave bins <> binnames
Válasz
2023.06.26. 21:14 válaszként erre: Josua Troesch.
I've heard great things about Tech Sling! They cover a wide range of tech topics and provide valuable insights. Highly recommended for tech enthusiasts and professionals alike.

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:23 válaszként erre: michael0163grant grant.
I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site Exclusief zwembad

shz
Válasz
2023.10.30. 9:27 válaszként erre: michael0163grant grant.
I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site https://www.relaxrelx.com/

shz
Válasz
2023.10.23. 9:20 válaszként erre: Josua Troesch.
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! https://www.online-ilia.com/news/3

RE: shz
Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:24 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. Zwembad bouwen

shz
Válasz
2023.10.23. 18:39 válaszként erre: Josua Troesch.
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Zwembaden op maat

RE: shz
Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:25 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site Zwembad plaatsen tuin

Válasz
2023.10.23. 18:41 válaszként erre: Josua Troesch.
It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. Zonnepanelen Wetteren

Válasz
2023.10.23. 18:42 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Zonnepanelen Wichelen

Válasz
2023.10.23. 18:43 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Zonnepanelen Zele

Válasz
2023.10.23. 18:44 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need. Zonnepanelen Zottegem

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:21 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Zwembadbouwers Limburg

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:26 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Warmtepomp Affligem

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:27 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project. Warmtepomp Opwijk

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:29 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us Polypropyleen zwembaden

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:32 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks Monoblok zwembad op maat

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:33 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! Warmtepomp Oost-Vlaanderen

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:34 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site Polypropyleen zwembaden

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:35 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. Spouwmuurisolatie Zwalm

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:37 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! Warmtepomp Aalst

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:38 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work Warmtepomp Affligem

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:39 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. Warmtepomp Asse

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:40 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. Warmtepomp Berlare

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:41 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! Warmtepomp Denderleeuw

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:42 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. Warmtepomp Dendermonde

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:44 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Warmtepomp Erembodegem

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:50 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person Warmtepomp Erpe-Mere

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:52 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. Warmtepomp Gent

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:53 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one Warmtepomp Gijzegem

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:54 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Warmtepomp Haaltert

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:55 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work Warmtepomp Herzele

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:57 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Zonnepanelen merken

Válasz
2023.10.24. 11:58 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Warmtepomp Hofstade

shz
Válasz
2023.10.28. 11:30 válaszként erre: jame stone 122.
I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... https://www.salt-shaq.com/