Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

Using MapMan

How to use Mapman?

How to use Mapman?
nu user
Válasz
2012.10.03. 5:24
Hello,
I am a newcomer in using Mapman. I have to upload a set of data and see the misregulated genes are involved in which pathway in Arabidopsis. I have the data in a .xls excel file. When I am trying to upload it it is showing some error. It is asking me to select and categorise the data which I don't understand how to deal with.
Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Salehin

RE: How to use Mapman?
Válasz
2012.10.08. 11:55 válaszként erre: Mohammad Salehin.
Hi Salehin,

thanks for your interest in MapMan - As a newcomer to the software, i would advise you to
have a look at the step-by-step MapMan tutorial that is freely available from our web site:

http://mapman.gabipd.org/c/document_library/get_file?uuid=0493e69a-d3c2-4278-acad-b58ad1fdede3&groupId=10207

The tutorial explains how input data should be formatted and how to proceed to analyse it
with MapMan. If, after reading the tutorial, unanswered question remain, please feel free to
post your specific problems and we'll be happy to help.

cheers,
Marc

RE: How to use Mapman?
Válasz
2012.10.11. 7:58 válaszként erre: Marc Lohse.
Thnak Marc,
I learned how to use Mapman! It was extremely helpful to analyze and make sense of some microarray data, I recently got. thanks again.
Salehin