Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

MapMan Features

Mapping for Rice MSU Loci

Mapping for Rice MSU Loci
Réponse
12/02/14 13:15
Hi @ all,
i tried to analyze some Affymetrix genechip data but still have some trouble. First of all i used the Rice (US) Gene 1.0 ST Array (901992) for my experiments. I thought i could simply import the Sample IDs with expression value into MapMan using the AffyMetrix- Mapping- file but the IDs are completly different (e.g. 15845389 instead of something like Os.37783.1.S1_a_at). So my second thought was to use the LOC_Osxxgxxxx- identifyer with the MSU- Mapping- file but this still not work either. The MSU- Mappings needs the gene model number (LOC_Os10g38276.1) and i only have Loci- number (e.g. LOC_Os10g38276).
Is it possible to add only a ".1" to all loci- identifyer to get the gene model number or does this modification unrecoverable destroys the sense of my data? Does anybody maybe know a ID- converter for this problem? Is it possible to create a mapping for my fancy AffyMetrix IDs or for the Loci-numbers?

chears Martin

RE: Mapping for Rice MSU Loci
Réponse
27/11/23 19:24 en réponse à Martin Hinrichs.
When discussing essay writing, https://www.writingpapersucks.com/boostmygrades-com-review/ reviews serve as a compass. They offer insights into services like Boost My Grades, guiding students toward credible academic support. Assess these reviews diligently, considering diverse perspectives to make informed decisions. They're invaluable in selecting reliable essay writing assistance.

Réponse
16/01/24 13:42 en réponse à Benedict Wilbur.
I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively. Spouwmuurisolatie

Réponse
16/01/24 13:54 en réponse à jame stone 122.
I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site Thuisbatterij

Réponse
16/01/24 14:04 en réponse à jame stone 122.
I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… Spouwmuur isoleren

Réponse
16/01/24 14:05 en réponse à jame stone 122.
I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. Thuisbatterij kopen

Réponse
16/01/24 14:07 en réponse à jame stone 122.
I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Muurisolatie

Réponse
16/01/24 14:08 en réponse à jame stone 122.
It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it. Thuisbatterij zonnepanelen

Réponse
16/01/24 14:09 en réponse à jame stone 122.
Very educating story, saved your site for hopes to read more! Muur isoleren

Réponse
16/01/24 14:10 en réponse à jame stone 122.
Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions. Zwembad aanleggen

Réponse
16/01/24 14:12 en réponse à jame stone 122.
I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged EPS parels

Réponse
16/01/24 14:14 en réponse à jame stone 122.
It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it. Zwembaden aanleg

Réponse
16/01/24 14:15 en réponse à jame stone 122.
Very educating story, saved your site for hopes to read more! Polystyreen korrels

Réponse
16/01/24 14:20 en réponse à jame stone 122.
This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. Zwembadaanleg

Réponse
16/01/24 14:22 en réponse à jame stone 122.
It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. Soorten isolatie

Réponse
16/01/24 14:23 en réponse à jame stone 122.
Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning Zwembaden aanleg

Réponse
16/01/24 14:29 en réponse à jame stone 122.
Very educating story, saved your site for hopes to read more! Isolatie offerte

Réponse
16/01/24 14:30 en réponse à jame stone 122.
Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! Aanleg zwembad

Réponse
16/01/24 14:32 en réponse à jame stone 122.
This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. Premies spouwmuurisolatie

Réponse
16/01/24 14:33 en réponse à jame stone 122.
I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. Aanleggen zwembad

Réponse
16/01/24 14:34 en réponse à jame stone 122.
With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money, Na isoleren muur

Réponse
16/01/24 14:36 en réponse à jame stone 122.
This was among the best posts and episode from your team it let me learn many new things. Aanleg zwembaden

Réponse
16/01/24 14:37 en réponse à jame stone 122.
Very educating story, saved your site for hopes to read more! Isolatiebedrijf

Réponse
16/01/24 14:39 en réponse à jame stone 122.
wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person Zonnepanelen

Réponse
16/01/24 14:40 en réponse à jame stone 122.
I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. Spouwmuurisolatie West-Vlaanderen

Réponse
16/01/24 14:42 en réponse à jame stone 122.
The blog and data is excellent and informative as well Zonnepanelen installateur

Réponse
16/01/24 14:43 en réponse à jame stone 122.
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one Spouwmuurisolatie Antwerpen

Réponse
16/01/24 14:45 en réponse à jame stone 122.
Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? Zonnepanelen installatie

Réponse
16/01/24 14:46 en réponse à jame stone 122.
I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. Spouwmuurisolatie Vlaams-Brabant

Réponse
16/01/24 14:49 en réponse à jame stone 122.
I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site Zonnepanelen kopen

Réponse
16/01/24 14:51 en réponse à jame stone 122.
Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions. Spouwmuurisolatie Zwalm

Réponse
16/01/24 14:52 en réponse à jame stone 122.
It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it. Zonnepanelen systemen

Réponse
18/01/24 08:43 en réponse à jame stone 122.
I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… Gold Apple aluminium window profile