Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

MapMan

Unique work.

Unique work.
Réponse
29/11/23 15:10
Good evening, everyone. I need your help. I have finally decided to write a scientific dissertation. The problem is that I don't even know where to start with such a unique work. Who can tell me?

RE: Unique work.
Réponse
29/11/23 15:22 en réponse à Jack Jacob Grealish.
You have a very strange approach. Haven't you chosen a topic for your work yet? Didn't your teachers give you any preparatory classes for your dissertation, or did you just skip them all? It doesn't matter. Don't be sad. Go to this link https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-5-affordable-dissertation-writing-services-2023-2024-jryaf. There you will see some very cool information sites about writing dissertations on any topic. I think it will push you in the right direction.

RE: Unique work.
Réponse
29/11/23 15:26 en réponse à Jack Jacob Grealish.
Hello. Don't listen to this idiot and never use sites like this for research papers. Any interference in the creative process during such work changes your thinking about the topic and inevitably steers the work away from scientific and towards plagiarism.