Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

MapMan Bugs

RE: Filter does not work in Mapman 3.5.0 beta

Toggle
It can be good to filter a microarray datafile to just look at the contigs which are significantly decreased or increased in an experiment.
e.g. >1.1 or <-1.1 sognal log ratio to control
I have tried to load a datafile(barley affymetrix data) containing columns of data and adjacent derived data with header d_data as instructed
Right clicking does not bring up a box allowing filtering.

"A third option is to specify so called "derived values". Headers beginning with "d_" are treated as belonging to the preceding numeric value. These values are shown in a tree structure on the selection directory on the left side."

"It is possible to apply a filter on these derived values. Just right click on one of them and select configure filter. An option box appears where you can filter values by means of a "greater than - less than" criterion."

I would be grateful if anyone explain how to do this for a newbie. Or is it a bug?
I attach the relevant datafile.
best regards and thanks
Simon

RE: Filter does not work in Mapman 3.5.0 beta
Answer
9/12/11 10:15 PM as a reply to Simon Peter Gough.
In your case if you wanted to filter the first column named p0613_cer-cqu124ver w.t_Signal Log Ratio
then you should name the secong column d_p0613_cer-cqu124ver w.t_Signal Log Ratio and it will appear as a filter column.

Cheers,
Björn