Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

MapMan Bugs

RE: Downloading pathway images

Toggle
Downloading pathway images
Answer
2/6/11 10:33 AM
Hello,

When I try to download a pathway from the website, in some cases the link to the PNG file is in fact a link to the XML file, so I can't download the image file to my computer. This happened in the metabolism overview pathway, the sucrose-starch pathway etc.

What should I do?

Thanks,

Tamar

Answer
2/6/11 1:38 PM as a reply to Tamar Avin-Wittenberg.
Hi Tamar,

try to right click and choose save on the image link.
For the metabolism overview, I have checked the download and it is in fact an svg which is xml inside.
So try to right click and save to disk.
My usual suspect in this case ise the MS Internet Explorer which does content snooping.
If that does not help you, come back here and tell me what browser you are using.

Axel

Answer
2/7/11 8:39 AM as a reply to Axel Nagel.
Firefox did the trick,

Thanks a lot

Tamar

Answer
11/9/23 2:09 AM as a reply to Tamar Avin-Wittenberg.
I run my own blog about sports and fitness. But when designing the page, I'm having trouble with which images to add for visual aesthetics. Luckily I found then fitness theme on one site and there are tons of all sorts of cool images I was able to find. I hope it will be useful for you as it was for me.

Answer
12/19/23 1:24 PM as a reply to Tamar Avin-Wittenberg.
Navigating the intricacies of downloading pathway images involves selecting the right format, resolution, and source. Utilize comcast cable and internet packages reputable databases or scientific platforms for accurate and high-quality images. Confirm usage rights and always cite sources ethically. Precision in image selection is crucial for research, presentations, and educational materials.