Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

MapMan Bugs

Strange results when using "overview"

Hi,

I am using a custom mapping with MapMan 3.0 but this error also occurred with earlier versions. When using the "overview" which should present the probe sets in their mapped bins, I get some strange entries. e.g. If I click on the graph for bin 34, I get numerous unrelated entries, but i also get entries for bin 34. Any idea what be causing the problem? I have checked that each graph should only be showing the appropriate bin and they all seem OK.

Cheers,

Rosanne

Re: Strange results when using "overview"
Answer
6/5/09 7:33 AM as a reply to rosanne casu.
Hi there,
by default, all the entries of the sub bins of bin 34 will show up as well if you show bin 34. You will most probably know that, but I have to ask that first before dwelling down deeper into the issue.

Regards
Axel

Answer
6/9/09 12:00 AM as a reply to rosanne casu.
Hi Axel,

Yes, the sub-bin is there but I also have entries with the bin numbers 9.99, 15.2, 31.1, 31.99 as well as the 34.99 that I expected.

Another strange is clicking on bin 3 and getting an entry that classified as bin 2.1 but not getting any bin 3 entries.

Any ideas on what the trouble could be?

Rosanne

Answer
6/9/09 9:25 AM as a reply to rosanne casu.
Dear Rosanne,

I would need some extracts of the data and mappings files you generated to reproduce the issue as we haven't had the problem before.

nagel atatat mpimp-golm.mpg.de

Axel