Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

Using MapMan

Server OK?

Server OK?
Vastaus
16.6.2014 16:58
I submitted a job Fri Jun 13 19:00:45 2014. It is still in queue. That would ordinarily be OK, but the previous jobs I've submitted always got out of the queue within minutes, so I'm concerned that something might be wrong.

I submitted 32333 sequences, totaling 5347311 amino acids (the screen says 'nucleotides', but it always does, regardless of what is submitted).

Is the server OK?

Thanks.

RE: Server OK?
Vastaus
29.3.2024 12:16 vastaus kirjoittajalle Jeff Elhai.
Jeff Elhai:
I submitted a job Fri Jun 13 19:00:45 2014. It is still in queue. That would ordinarily be OK, but the previous jobs I've submitted always got out of the queue within minutes, so I'm concerned that something might be wrong.

I submitted 32333 sequences, totaling 5347311 amino acids (the screen says 'nucleotides', but it always does, regardless of what is submitted).

Is the server OK?

Thanks.

It sounds like there might be some concern with the job you submitted. The delay could be due to various reasons, including server load or technical issues. Considering your previous experience with faster processing times, it's understandable to feel concerned. When comparing shared hosting vs dedicated hosting, dedicated hosting typically offers better performance and resources dedicated solely to your tasks, which might help alleviate such delays. However, it's best to reach out to the server support team directly to inquire about the specific status of your job and any potential issues.