Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

Using MapMan

Uploading Experiment Data Gets Cut Off

Uploading Experiment Data Gets Cut Off
experiment
Vastaus
27.6.2018 0:25
Hello,

MapMan newbie here and couldn't find this question anywhere else on the forum! I'm trying to upload my own experiment data by adding a text file with 157 entries, but only the first 30 are actually going into MapMan after I add the file.

My first column contains the identifier (e.g., bradi1g51540), the second column contains my log2 ratio between ~-6 to ~3. My third column contains the P-Values, but I've tried deleting that column from the txt file and still no success.

I've looked at my .txt file in a hex editor and I don't see any weird gap after my 30th entry that's cutting off the rest of my data. I've also tried uploading it as .xls but that has the same problem. I've attached my .txt file here too. MapMan cuts off the data at "bradi2g52260"

Any help would be greatly appreciated emoticon

RE: Uploading Experiment Data Gets Cut Off
Vastaus
27.6.2018 9:16 vastaus kirjoittajalle Charles Hem.
Hi Charles
this is probably what you see when you click "configure"? This is only meant as a preview so you see the header of the file to assign columns.
When you then click on a Pathway with the proper mapping then it should map all points. After you load this the legend (usually in the upper right corner) and the log tab (bottom) will tell you how many data points were used.

Best Wishes
Björn