ImageAnnotator License Agreement:
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions and any accompanying documentation before you use the MapMan software (the "Software").
Your use of the Software means that you accept these terms and conditions. By installing, downloading and using the Software, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions, understand them, and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not install or use the Software.
The Software (including its source code) is owned by and copyrighted proprietary material of the Max-Planck-Institute for Molecular Plant Physiology (collectively "MPIMPP") and may not be reproduced, modified or made available in any form to the public for downloading without MPIMPPs prior written permissions.
MPIMPP grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable right:
- To install the Software on authorized processors, owned, leased or otherwise controlled by your organisation.
- To use and execute the Software for the sole purpose of serving the internal needs of your non-commercial scientific research.
- To make a reasonable number of copies of the Software for the purpose of personal or internal use. The additional copies will be controlled by this license and must contain all of the original proprietary notices.
Disclaimer of Warranty
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Software is at your sole risk. The Software is provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. MPIMPP expressly disclaims all warranties and/or conditions, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability or satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. MPIMG/MPP does not warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements, or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in the Software will be corrected. Furthermore, MPIMPP does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Software or related documentation in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. No oral or written information or advice given by MPIMPP shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty. Should the Software prove defective by your use, you (and not MPIMPP) assume the cost of all necessary correction.
No use of the product is authorized hereunder except under this disclaimer.
Limitation of liability:
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall MPIMPP be liable for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages arising out of or relating to this license, including, but not limited to, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system, or all other commercial damages or losses, even if advised of the possibility thereof.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or special damages, so the above exclusion may not apply in full.
Lack of maintenance services
You understand and agree that MPIMPP is under no obligation to provide either maintenance services, update services, notices of latent defects, or corrections of defects for the Software. MPIMPP nevertheless reserves the right to update, modify, or discontinue this Software at any time.
MPIMPP take no responsibility that the Software runs on any one platform.
The Software includes "DOM4J" (http://www.dom4j.org/) in binary form. You are bound to below stated conditions:
Redistribution and use of this software and associated documentation ("DOM4J-Software"), with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain copyright statements and notices. Redistributions must also contain a copy of this document.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- The name "DOM4J" must not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this DOM4J-Software without prior written permission of MetaStuff, Ltd. For written permission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Products derived from this DOM4J-Software may not be called "DOM4J" nor may "DOM4J" appear in their names without prior written permission of MetaStuff, Ltd. DOM4J is a registered trademark of MetaStuff, Ltd.
- Due credit should be given to the DOM4J Project (http://dom4j.org/).
THIS DOM4J-SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY METASTUFF, LTD. AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL METASTUFF, LTD. OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS DOM4J-SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Copyright 2001 (C) MetaStuff, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
The Software includes the "JExcelApi" (http://www.andykhan.com/jexcelapi/)
This is issued under the GNU Lesser General Public License. (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html#SEC1)