Welcome to the MapMan Family of Software Forum

Please do not hesitate to register and post your question.

Don't forget to subscribe to your posted message so you get notified on updates.
Every question you post will help others and or enhance the software!

Post a question,   post a bug!

Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum Welcome to the MapMen Family of Software Forum

MapMan

Mercurator for Local Install

Mercurator for Local Install
Resposta
28/09/16 16:50
Hello Administrator,

I was wondering do your provide Mercurator copy for Local/standalone Install . As of now, I haven't found any link pointing me towards downloading a local copy. Any help regarding this would be appreciated

Thanks,

Ayan Malakar

RE: Mercurator for Local Install
Resposta
28/09/16 18:55 com a resposta a Ayan Malakar.
Dear Ayan

sorry currently we don't offer this possibility, as it requires quite some work to get all the tools running on a cluster.
Why do you need this? Maybe there is another way we can help.

Best Wishes
Björn

RE: Mercurator for Local Install
Resposta
08/01/24 17:35 com a resposta a Björn Usadel.
Project management is an incredibly important science, the knowledge of which determines how successful your business investment will be. That's why it's crucial to study it well in college, and https://essaypro.com/blog/project-management-research-topics can help you do just that. There you will learn what project management is, as well as how to properly write a research paper on this topic. In addition, the site provides many project management research topics that will help you in your writing.